Shore Excursions in Ho Chi Minh
Port of Call: Phu My
Saigon City Private Tour plus a trishaw ride
Commonly known as Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is a vibrant city with its old and new architecture. A home to 10 million citizens and 7 million scooters, this city offers many interesting sites.
This private tour includes a comfortable air-conditioned van, bottled drinking water, entrance fees, 20 minutes trishaw ride around the city.
We will basically do the following activities in the city:
– Visit Heavenly Lady Pagoda in Chinatown.
– Lunch at Pho 2000 Noodle soup with Pho noodle soup, springrolls and drinks
– Explore Ben Thanh Market.
– Visit lacqueware workshop
– Visit War Remnants Museum.
– Photo stops at Independence Palace, Notre Dame de Saigon (under repair), General Post Office
– Coffee round at Rooftop bar at Rex hotel
– More stops at Opera house, Le Loi ave., former residence of Westmoreland, Cabot Lodge
Tour includes: van, local guide, entrance fees, lunch
Tour excludes: Drinks and other services.
If you agree to book, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org how many people you are, all your fullnames, name of your cruise ship, day of activities at Phu My Port